With the aim to discuss the key challenges of further development of logistics sector in Kazakhstan through the prism of setting tasks for the scientific and educational community Round table “The role of science and education in the development of logistics in Kazakhstan” was organized on February 25, 2021 in an online format
Organizer: The Logcentre of Kazakh-German University (contact information: email@example.com)
Participants: Researchers, university professors and lecturers, doctoral students, post- and undergraduate students, as well as representatives of transport and logistics organizations and companies.
Main fields of discussion:
- What research topics are most relevant for the next year or two and are of the greatest interest to the business community.
- How can universities and the academic community and industry associations influence the development policy of the sector and improve the performance of Kazakhstan in the ranking of the World Bank.
- What challenges do the scientific and educational community face and how to enable a joint conduct of research in conditions of limited budgets.
- Other issues related to the development of R&D in logistics sector.
- Kazakhstan’s Experience in combining science, education and business.
- German experience in combining science, education and business.
- The opportunities and role of the DKU’s Logcentre in the development of science, education and business